Tuesday, November 3, 2009

sad .

sad. well, can't go to chalet and staying at home sucks... wonder if they are having fun... should be ;) never really do much today, watching the tv since morning... maybe going to badminton tomorrow will make me feel happier and so.
wow, it was like when i on-ed my phone at night, yesterday, it was flooded with messages such as the phonecalls made by people when i haven't on the phone and messages from my dear jane and junxian. touched... well, i did call junxian yesterday in the morning but apparently, he wasn't paying much attention to the call, because i called using my house phone, and i wasn't in a very good mood to explain who am i and i just said i'm not going... was very sad yesterday,too, sorry guys ;(
can't think straight now... really didn't mean it, you guys must be really disappointed, especially my dear jane and yanmin. i mean, because this isn't my first time not going to the dates that were actually agreed on...
arh, quite long for a sad letter... don't worry, i'll try my very best, in fact make sure that i will be able to go for the class party!!!

that's enough for today then, see you.
signed off; jiatung

No comments:

Post a Comment