Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Here again.

Haha, long time since i blogged, feeling very bored now, and i think i promised jewel i will blog since last week ;) haha. well, badminton today was fun, played with hazel, yanmin and amanda-jane doubles and and and, hazel was damm lucky and could take all the shuttles that i felt hard to take! pro sia ;) and we kept laughing and laughing like crazy. ohohoh! yanmin and i also played with amanda and jewel doubles and then they start playing with the guys and our third set until now still haven play ;( and then yanmin go and talk to janice then i go play with junxian and almost died! some daddy like that! still say he training me... after that then we just play randomly... oh! gervais ang truman came too, i was asking them to go to westmall with me to return my book then they say they going lot one then talk so long already then i come to know that lot one also got library. haha, asked gervais to help me return ;) haha, suddenly remembered yanmin and i was talking about wang zi, haha.
yay yay, i am going out with feng en and min er tomorrow, 11/11, may post tomorrow too, i thing this is the only date with four of the same digit. nice date ;) i love my friends ;) haha;)
oh, i'm getting happier and happier and happier now ;)
something to say to my friends,
my dear jane ; how's your stomachache? hope it will be better while you are out with yanmintrumangervais ;) ohoh! we could conference one day! ;)
jewel love ; well, since i got my phone back, think of what are you going to say and message me, okay? ;)
yanmin xoxo ; yes! we love wang zi ! haha! well, i love your present from genting! haha, tell me if there is anything bothering you and just feel happy ;)
junxian daddy ; haha! you still look upset and worried or something like that, AND! you almost killed me today!haha ;) eh, you everytime see my blog also never tag one ;(
hannah YO \m/ ; haha, i miss you!!! at least come for some of the trainings when you have time...(suddenly thought of you ;) )
well, i love orange ;) haha!!! tag more okay? ;)
right, leaving soon.
signed off; verythehappy de jiatung ;) (miss me)

No comments:

Post a Comment