Saturday, March 3, 2012

Change .



And life starts all over again.

Posted to JJC and it is already four weeks since school started ! Things happen so damn fast, literary! Life is just school, tutorial, sleep. then it goes all over again :O
Super fed up when I don't understand a single shit of GP >< like I should start reading up on things or something >< This happens when you don't work hard in Secondary school. shit happens .
Have too much to catch up on for JC. I better start putting in my best or i'll be the one regretting my life.

Despite the fact that school sucks, friends are the cure to anything ! met up with the JAY last Wednesday and we had a hell lot of fun in IMM ! though we used to go there like free and it really doesn't make sense to feel fun in IMM, but thats the point, just by meeting up with my babes, i feel happy ~ thats the life ~ ^^

talked and talked for what seems forever, but time passes really quickly when we're having fun, and then its time to go home :( still, it is just great having to spend time with them, the love-s of my life ! <3


and then there is the school people ! OG2 are super wonderful people and they really light up my life in school ! feel less stress around them and we could just talk all day long ~ they are the only other people including the Newtowners and Diyanah, who are worth mentioning in the school ! like seriously. my class is such a fail. wonder how would it be like if OG2 is my class ? the awesome-est group in my life - OG2 ~


Yeah, and there is Diyanah ! the only classmate i stick to, and like ! the class and vice-class r/s, we have fun together ! sarcastic like novell ! with the both of them together, it'll be the nosiest time ever ! ^^

Just life . Live the right way, do the right thing, make fun out of the sucky lifestyle here.
Yeah, and we make it awesome .

Not to leave Super Junior out !
I LOVE LEE DONGHAE !
I LOVE SUPER JUNIOR ! ^^

signed off : Jiatung :)


No comments:

Post a Comment