Friday, September 11, 2009

Hi MY DEARS!!!

Hi my dears ;) HAHA, both of you tagged ;) YAY! super hyper today@@@ dunno what am ityping now,,, okay, just visited facebook and took the sexiest friends thing... Truman's 100% sexiest friend is GLENN!!! Guess thats what makes me laugh so much and become so hyper ;) my results are;

#1 - Sheryl Seah - Yes!!!! 100% sexy!
#2 - Charles Lim - 86% Sexy !
#3 - Dorcas Teo - 74% Sexy !
#4 - Wen Jun - 70% Sexy !
#5 - Truman Tan - 66% Sexy !
HAHAHA! FUNNY, jaron is 70% and truman is 66% sseexxyy... HAHA!
I playing with my sister now... some stupid aeroplane chess thing ;) haha ;)
Have nothing to do now, yanmin say she can't see me in facebook... well, i am still in facebook. Amanda, Yanmin, and the guys were suppose to come to my house today to do the music project but since the mels never reply messages, we just cancelled doing the music project...
Anyway, i miss going back to school and miss all my dear friends... especially my dear jane and my dear yanmin. ;(
Two more days to school reopen ;) Then we can all have fun together again ;)
signed off; jiatung (L) all her friends ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment