Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Bored... Some random stuffs...

As you can see, i am feeling very bored now and i just tried editing the videos that i'm suppose to edit. It didn't seem as hard thankfully ;) Anyways, i was about to go out to watch a movie and thanks to my sister and her MATHS, i couldn't go... sian... ;(
TODAY; Well, thankks to myself, i went to school in the morning even when mr wong message me at 7.30 in the morning, but i didn't recieve it because i didn't turn on my phone... wl... i could have not gone to school la!!! Anyways, i saw yanmin in school then she talking to kenneth gwee at that time. It was then when i know that there is no maths lesson and found out that yanmin called me 68 TIMES!!! OMG!!! so sorry to her... I then went to pay for the IT Course thing. We left school after that and saw feng en and glenn. we took 151 with glenn home and then go eat subway at my hse... I STILL OWE YANMIN $0.30 haha... i remembered ^^ And we talked alot today... about 豆豆 the family haha! right, yanmin ;) AND, before i go, yanmin, believe what i said today.... ^^
signed off; jiatung (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment