Tuesday, April 10, 2012

10-04-2012

Today, not a really good day :(
Regardless, I'm happy ! Jewel wee is finally 17 ! Haha, one of my three bestfriends, I love all three of them ! ;)
This year I tried my bestest to plan a whole lot of surprises for her, dk where I get all that mental energy from though ~ must be because I keep thinking that she'll be super happy :) I hope and know she is happy ! Her qin ai de is back from Malaysia for her ! :)
Do you girls know how much I love you and how much I missed those times where the all four of us are together ?!!! Like really ! I miss you girls ! I miss ntss times ~ :(

Right, enough for today ! Happy birthday loveeee ! I hope you're really happy !
Ps. I think I was being a bitch today -.- like really ;(

Tar~
Signed off; Jiatung

No comments:

Post a Comment