Saturday, March 5, 2011

Love .

had a super long day today, long not because of anything, but because of all the tuitions that i have.
ahh, want to do something new seriously, everyday consist of work and work and MORE work... :( i haven't even finished my chinese compo that was due last week !!! D: anyway, i hope i can complete it tomorrow...
want to continue writing the story but i'm really lazy eh... my brain seem like it stopped working on me :(

motivation, motivation, hurry come to me .

the same thing happen again today. i don't know how to get rid of it and somehow part of me want it to stay. it is really confusing to what i really want but what i know is that this is wrong. so wrong.

well, since i'm talking to yanmin on msn now, i might as well continue the story. right, hope i can think more :)

you are so super in this generation .

a little kiss goodbye,
signed off; jiatung :)

No comments:

Post a Comment